For those who want to know what you can get in a new or updated web design package, here is a list.
- Client consultation to find out about your products, services and needs.
- An easy to use award winning WordPress content management system (CMS). Wordpress gives you full control over your website. You can easily add, delete or modify pages, content, images, video and audio files and documents.
- Custom design of a web site to your requirements.
- Customised branding to suits your business needs. We can design your logo, business cards, stationary to match your new web site.
- A contact form for customers to email you.
- Social media integration to your requirements including a “Like” button for your Facebook visitors.
- An integrated Blog or news page for you to communicate your products and services to existing and potential customers.
- A fully responsive or “Mobile Friendly” website to work well on all mobile devices.
- Browser testing for Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Full search engine optimised (SEO) website.
- Google Analytics setup and installation so you can monitor your traffic statistics.
- Complete website installation including domain name and web hosting.
- Full backup of your website and data.
If you would like to find out more, head on over to the contact page, send us an email and see what we can do for you.