TROUT FISHING TOURS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
The latest website from Hobart Website Designs is now online.
Our latest design is a for Trout Fishing Tours of Tasmania and can give you some idea of the work we can do to help your small business build an online presence.
Alex and Charles Gilmour run Trout Fishing Tours and will take their clients to some of the best fly fishing areas in Australia. They can provide overnight accommodation in their cabin where you can visit some of the over 3000 lakes in the Central Highlands of Tasmania.
Alex and Charles will be posting some of their adventures over the weeks and months ahead so if trout fishing is among’st your interest, then check back occasionally to see what they have been up to.
For those who want to know what you can get in a new web design package, here is a list.
- Client consultation to find out about your products, services and needs.
- An easy to use award winning WordPress content management system (CMS). Wordpress gives you full control over your website. You can easily add, delete or modify pages, content, images, video and audio files and documents.
- Custom design of a web site to your requirements.
- Customised branding to suits your business needs. We can design your logo, business cards, stationary to match your new web site.
- A contact form for customers to email you.
- Social media integration to your requirements including a “Like” button for your Facebook visitors.
- An integrated Blog or news page for you to communicate your products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Feedburner RSS setup and installation for your visitors to receive regular updates.
- Browser testing for Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Full search engine optimised (SEO) website.
- Google Analytics setup and installation so you can monitor your traffic statistics.
- Complete website installation including domain name and web hosting.
- Full backup of your website and data.
If you would like to find out more, head on over to the contact page, send us an email and see what we can do for you.
This website has since closed as it was no longer required.