There are no set rules for website pages, you can really have anything you want however for most people browsing expect to see certain pages in some sort of order. For a business where you are promoting a product or service, it pays to stick to conventional ways of design and layout. If these things are not important then anything goes.
- Home page or landing page(essential). The Home Page is the landing page where your visitors will first visit your site.
- About page
- What is the website about, products, services and people.
- Contact Pageor details. (essential)
- Contact details, phone, email, any text or notes.
- Services Page
- Information on your company, services and products.
- Gallery Page
- A gallery or product page of your work.
- Blog Page(can be the Home page)
- Regular entries of commentary.
- Description of events and what you have done or are doing.
- Entries are displayed in reverse chronological order.
- Focus on what your website/business is about, remember to include your keywords where you can.
- Testimonial Page
- Where others provide positive feedback about your products and services. Nice to have.
You don’t have to have a Blog page, however it is a good idea and I highly recommend it to help improve traffic to your site and hence page ranking. If in doubt, you may wish to go without one, it can always be added later. Other pages will depend on your business and the product or services you are promoting. Here are some more notes on page titles to help you plan your site.